Ways you and your organization can participate:
- Share the Overdose Awareness Day graphic within your agency and on your social media pages.
- Change your personal or agency Facebook cover photo to highlight Overdose Awareness Day.
- Wear purple on August 31, and share a photo online with the hashtags #endoverdose and #recoveryisbeautiful.
- Ring church bells for 89 seconds on August 31 at noon, in tribute to 89 lives lost to overdose last year.
- Watch/share the Overdose Awareness Day video on August 31 on the MHARS Facebook page.
- Look for the buildings lit up and an 89-flag display with over 30 agencies across Lorain County!
- Join Let’s Get Real, Inc., on Monday evening for a candlelight remembrance of lives lost.